Please review each section to determine what Scholarships & Bursaries are available.
ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES:
- Entering Student Scholarships and Bursaries are available for the applicant’s first 2 terms of study as a program student.
- All scholarships and bursaries are awarded to student accounts and will be divided equally between the first and second term, except for the Church Matching Bursary and Preview Day Bursary. These are a one-time disbursement.
- Pursue students are only eligible to receive a maximum of 3 scholarships and/or bursaries (does not include Preview Days Bursary).
- Dollar values are subject to change based on the number of applications received.
* Please Note: If you defer your application to another entrance term, a new Scholarship & Bursary Application will need to be submitted.
August 1, 2021 & December 1, 2021
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Scholarship & Bursary Application Form
- Admission Application
- Interim or Final Transcript (included in Admission Application)
- Letter regarding ministerial status, or church involvement, if applying for Family/Ministry Support Bursary
- Only full-time students are eligible for scholarships & bursaries. Students are considered full-time if they are enroled in a minimum of 10 Credits.
- The student cannot receive the second installment if he/she is on academic probation.
- Final Transcripts must be provided to the Office of the Registrar by August 15th for fall start and December 15th for winter start.
Please direct any questions regarding scholarships and bursaries to firstname.lastname@example.org