Admissions Requirements for Home-Based Learners:
1) Be at least 17 years of age at the beginning of the start of their first semester of study
2) Completed a Grade 12 Diploma
3) Have the equivalent of the Alberta High School English 30-1 or 30-2.
Home-Based Learners who wish to follow Option 3 below, may be considered for IBOLT courses at the age of 16.
2) Pay a $75 application fee
3) Pastor's Reference
4) Teacher's Reference
5) Police Check for Vulnerable Sector
6) Submit an Home-Based Application Option (as below)
Applications are due by August 15th for September intake and December 15th for January intake.