Full-time Vanguard students are eligible to receive $500 towards tuition for each new potential student referred who attends Vanguard College full time. Tuition credit will be issued after final add/drop date.
- The prospective student is not in the Recruitment database or must be inactive for a minimum of 3 years prior to referral
- The prospective student cannot be in correspondence with any staff of faculty member, whether currently or prior to referral
- Students eligible for Family Ministry Bursary for the same prospective student will not be eligible for a ‘Be the Bridge’ referral (i.e. spouse, sibling)
- Prospective student must be enrolled on campus full time past the date of any tuition refund
- Prospective student must be enrolled on campus full time (minimum 10 credits) past the final date for withdrawal from a course. The final date for withdrawal from a course is the 10th week from the start of the course (see Academic Policy Manual).