Please review each section to determine what Scholarships & Bursaries are available.
The application must be received within 3 months of starting the Orientation to Online Learning course, and prior to enrolment of your first courses.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION:
- Scholarship & Bursary Application Form
- Admission Application
- Final Transcript(s) (included in Admission Application)
- Letter regarding ministerial status, if applying for the Ministry Discount
- Students must be enroled in a program and taking a minimum of 7.5 credits within a study period
- Eligibility begins after the Online Orientation course is complete and the minimum credits are registered for
- Discounts will be applied for each course taken in the first two study periods
- Discount is applied to tuition costs only, fees and textbooks costs are not eligible for discount
Please direct any questions regarding scholarships and bursaries to email@example.com