Please review each section to determine what Scholarships & Bursaries are available.
The application must be received no later than 3 months from the Orientation to Online Learning course start date, and prior to enrolment of your first study period (4 month period between your start and end date).
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION:
- Scholarship & Bursary Application Form
- Admission Application
- Final Transcript(s) (included in Admission Application)
- Letter regarding ministerial status, if applying for the Ministry Discount
- Students must be enroled in a program and taking a minimum of 7.5 credits within a study period
- Eligibility begins after the Online Orientation course is complete and the minimum credits are registered for
- Discounts will be applied for each course taken in the first two study periods
- Discount is applied to tuition costs only, fees and textbooks costs are not eligible for discount
Please direct any questions regarding scholarships and bursaries to email@example.com