By submitting this Elite Athlete/Event Fairness Application the athlete, and/or the athlete’s parent/legal guardian, as applicable, represents and agrees that:
(a) All information submitted in connection with the Application is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge and that no relevant information has been intentionally withheld.
(b) The athlete will fully cooperate with and provide any additional information requested by USA Swimming and/or the Elite Athlete/Event Fairness Panel.
(c) In connection with the Elite Athlete/Event Fairness Panel’s evaluation of the athlete’s Application, or for the continuing monitoring of the athlete if that Application is approved:
- To provide medical waivers and releases allowing the athlete’s physicians to share records with the Panel.
- To comply with any conditions imposed by the Panel as a condition of its approval of the athlete’s Application.
- To undergo any additional medical testing required by the Panel in connection with its evaluation of the athlete’s Application, or ongoing status if the Application is approved. The cost of any such testing will be at USA Swimming’s expense.
- To advance notice, or no advance notice, blood sample collection to evaluate the athlete’s serum testosterone level.
- Any blood sample collected in connection with an anti-doping control may also be used for such purpose.
(d) Neither USA Swimming, any member of the Elite Athlete/Event Fairness Panel or any member thereof, or any USA Swimming employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, nor other persons involved in the administration of the applicable Policy shall be liable in any way in relation to acts done or omitted to be done in good faith in connection with the administration of the applicable Policy.