Thursday 7 March 2019
Scotland Food & Drink, Newbridge
Interested companies are required to complete an application which will be reviewed by the Bidfood buyers prior to being invited to attend.
Producers should note the following qualification criteria:
- Healthy ‘Grab & Go’ – snacks, bakery, soups, meals, kids & other ‘out of home’ convenient food and drink
- Quality, innovative products with a health benefit
- Products with a Heathy Living Award are encouraged – see criteria here
- Suppliers must be SALSA accredited or equivalent
- Products should be compliant with foodservice supply chain requirements
- Manufacturers should have capacity to supply volume, and scale to grow
Shortlisted companies will be notified at least 7 days in advance of the event with further information provided.
This exclusive opportunity is free for Scotland Food & Drink Members. Non Members will be subject to a £225 + VAT participation fee that will be payable on selection.
Successful companies from the Meet the Buyer will also have a chance to attend Bidfood Scotland’s Festival in April.