GOLDEN ROAD BREWING® BACKYARD BBQ SWEEPSTAKES -- OFFICIAL RULES
- No Purchase Necessary. The “Golden Road Brewing Backyard BBQ Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on June 6, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on August 31, 2019. (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Internet: Visit http://www.GoldenRoadBBQSweeps.com (“Website”) and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry. (b) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “GRBBQ” to shortcode 24587 and you will receive information on how to submit an entry. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Golden Road Brewing (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Release Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
- Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 1, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
- All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Subject to verification that the winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes Period and may be be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within three (3) days of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner.
- Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries; wholesale distributors and their employees and their immediate families; advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families; and all retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
- Prizes (2): Prize consists of a private backyard BBQ and concert with Donavon Frankenreiter for the winner and up to ten (10) of winner's guests at winner’s home or other location designated by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, that is within a reasonable distance of winner’s residence (the “Backyard BBQ”). The specific date, time and location of the Backyard BBQ shall be at the sole discretion of Sponsor and based on availability of Donavon Frankenreiter. Approximate Retail Value is up to $2,500.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If (i) the winner cannot host the Backyard BBQ on the date and at the time selected by Sponsor, or (ii) if an appropriate location for the Backyard BBQ cannot be determined; or (iii) the winner is unwilling, for any reason, to receive the prize as described herein and in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Any and all elements of the Backyard BBQ will be selected and furnished by (and in the sole discretion of) Sponsor. All expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her guests. In the event the winner or any of his or her guests engage, during the Backyard BBQ, in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or Donavon Frankenreiter in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor and Donavon Frankenreiter reserve the right to terminate the Backyard BBQ early with no further compensation.
For all prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting) Total ARV of all prizes is up to $5,000.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If Sponsor so elects, the potential prize winner and his/her guests may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential prize winner and his/her guest will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential prize winner and his/her guests agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
- For the name of the winner, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Golden Road Brewing Backyard BBQ Sweepstakes Winners List, 300 West Vine Street, Box 802, Lexington, Kentucky 40507, for receipt by October 1, 2019.
© 2019 Golden Road Brewing, Los Angeles, CA. All rights reserved.