Тест за определяне на входно ниво по Английски език.
Резултатът от теста за определяне на нивото по Английски език може да бъде получен в нашия офис в ж.к. Надежда след заплащане на такса от 5 лв.
Select the correct alternative - a,b or c.
1. _______ a bank near here?
b) Is it
c) Is there
2. Sam speaks English very ____.
3. My mother is _____ teacher.
4. What ____ ?
a) Sam does want
b) does Sam wants
c) does Sam want
5. We had _______ rain last night.
a) a lot
b) a little
c) a few
6. Sam is _______ than Dave.
a) more old
b) more older
7. _______ out last night?
a) Did you go
b) Have you been
c) Have you gone
8. She's in the same class _______ me.
9. Who _______ this book?
a) gave you
b) did give you
c) did you give
10. _______ the newspaper.
a) I always read
b) I read always
c) Always I read
11. Where _______ ?
a) is Harry going
b) Harry is going
c) is going Harry
12. This picture _______ by my friend.
b) was painting
c) was painted
13. A: I love Indian food. B: _______ .
a) I do so
b) So do I
c) So I do
14. There's a no-smoking sign. You _______ smoke here.
a) don't have to
b) don't must
15. If you're hot, I _______ the window.
a) ‘ll open
b) am going to open
16. I'm going out _______ some milk.
a) for get
b) for to get
c) to get
17. Try _______ late.
a) to not be
b) to be not
c) not to be
18. _______ here before.
a) I think I haven't been
b) I don't think I've been
c) I don't think I haven't been
19. Someone _______ the meeting was cancelled.
a) said me
b) told me
c) told to me
20. If you _______ me your email address, I'll write to you.
a) will give
21. Life would be easier if I _______ a bit more money.
a) would have
22. I'm late for school _______ .
23. I look forward _______ you next week.
b) to see
c) to seeing
24. He speaks with _______ strong accent.
25. I'm going to the hairdresser's _______ .
a) to get my hair cut
b) to get cut my hair
c) to cut my hair
26. I _______ in Rome since 2003.
a) 'm living
b) 've lived
27. Is it alright _______ I open the window?
28. We complained to the waiter _______ the food.
29. _______ it was raining we went for a walk.
30. Sam was only pretending _______ upset.
b) to be
31. My parents never let me _______ computer games.
b) to play
32. I _______ call you yesterday, but I didn't have time.
b) would be going to
c) was going to
33. Peter came out with us last night _______ feeling ill.
34. I was surprised _______ Tom at the party last night.
a) to see
c) for seeing
35. If you're tired, _______ to bed.
b) you go
c) you will go
36. Have you any idea where _______ ?
a) does she live
b) she does live
c) she lives
37. I wish I _______ to David yesterday.
a) had spoken
b) would have spoken
38. A: What does this word mean? B: Look _______ in the dictionary.
b) it up
c) up it
39. This time next week, I _______ on a beach in Greece.
a) 'm lying
b) 'll lie
c) 'll be lying
40. I could see a small road _______ into the distance.
b) was disappearing
41. It _______ Pete who broke the window - he wasn't here at the time.
a) mustn't have been
b) couldn't be
c) can't have been
42. This is the first time _______ Vietnamese food.
a) I've eaten
b) I'm eating
c) I eat
43. I can't give you a lift because my car is _______ .
a) still repairing
b) still being repaired
c) still repaired
44. _______ , that everyone stayed indoors.
a) The weather such was
b) Such was the weather
c) Such the weather was
45. Phone me when you _______ .
a) have arrived
b) will arrive
c) will have arrived
46. I'd rather you _______ in the house.
a) didn't smoke
b) not smoke
c) don't smoke
47. Nobody rang me, _______ ?
a) did anybody
b) did he or she
c) did they
48. _______ realised, I would've told you.
a) Had I
b) Would I have
c) If I would have
49. Sam doesn't work , _______ he always seems to have a lot of money.
50. _______ all the questions, James felt quite pleased with himself.
a) Has finally answered
b) Finally answering
c) Having finally answered
Section 2 Vocabulary
Add the missing word.
1. I _______ born in Paris.
2. I _______ 21 years old.
3. My birthday is _______ July.
4. Last month, I went _______ the USA.
5. I stayed in New York _______ two weeks.
6. Did you _______ many photos on holiday?
7. What does Katy's new boyfriend look _______ ?
8. Did you _______ your homework last night?
9. It's a good idea to try _______ clothes before you buy them.
10. As _______ as I'm concerned, Internet shopping is a great idea.
11. Oxford is famous _______ its university.
12. Have you any _______ what time it is?
13. I get on really _______ with my brothers and sisters.
14. We went to lots of places last night, but we ended _______ in Bar Soleil.
15. Sue's new dress is very eye- _______ .
16. We used to be friends, but we lost _______ a few years ago.
17. I don't know how old he is, but he looks to be in _______ late-twenties.
18. The sea was very cold - in fact it was absolutely_______.
19.Can you _______ a secret?
20. Lizzy has got a great _______ of humour.
21. After being off school for a week, he found it difficult to _______ up with the work he'd missed.
22. You're the only person I've told. No-one knows about it _______ from you and me.
23. The advantages far _______ the disadvantages.
24. Central Park in New York is a great place to while _______ a few hours.
25. She'll be very successful - she's a real go- _______ .