Essential Parent Communication
How to Connect:
- LAHS Principal Newsletter ("Words from Wynne") & PTSA:
Other District & School News/Absentee/Emergency Notifications
- Principal Newsletter (Words from Wynne) - the principal's school newletter. The district is in the process of changing their communication process, so you will receive further information shortly on how to ensure that you are signed up for this newsletter.
- PTSA - Join the PTSA to stay informed and receive commications to keep on top of PTSA sponsored events and announcements. IMPORTANT: you must add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so emails do not go to spam.
Social Media - For timely updates, see below chart for entities that have a social media presence.
- Uses the email / phone numbers you entered in Aeries/SIS
- Any changes you made during Back-To-School Annual Data Confirmation are uploaded to the school system within the first few weeks of school.
- After - email addresses and phone numbers CANNOT be updated online. To make changes, you must contact the school Registrar, Elena Baquero (email@example.com). This prevents such notices from being purposefully diverted away from parents.
- Click on the respective logo - Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter - and search for the specific entities on each platform to connect.
- You can also look for social media accounts for other clubs/organizations at the school that may be of interest such as: Broken Box, Green Team, Dance Team, Speech and Debate, Graduation Classes, etc.
CLICK ON EACH ITEM BELOW TO CONNECT NOW!