PLEASE READ BEFORE MOVING FORWARD
1. Fund Texas Choice can only help Texas residents at this time.
2. Fund Texas Choice supports people by covering the cost of their travel; FTC DOES NOT PAY for abortion procedures.
3. If you are already in the same area as your clinic, there may be a free, local volunteer group that can help you more than Fund Texas Choice. Please contact them if you see your city listed below:
> HOUSTON: Call or text Clinic Access Support Network at 281-947-2276. (ClinicAccess.org)
> AUSTIN or SAN ANTONIO: Call The Bridge Collective at 512-524-9822. (TheBridgeCollective.org)
> RIO GRANDE VALLEY: Call La Frontera Fund at 956-307-9330. (LaFronteraFund.org)
4. If you are a relative or friend filling out this application for someone else (including minors), we will need to speak with them directly to get consent before we will provide funding.
5. If you are under 14, or filling out this form for someone under 14, we are required by state law to report this application to CPS. If you already have been in contact with a CPS caseworker, you can provide a case number or caseworker contact information.
6. We appreciate that applicants understand that FTC may take up to 72 hours to respond to their applications with a support plan.