PLEASE READ BEFORE MOVING FORWARD
1. If you are already in the same area as your clinic, there may be a free, local volunteer group that can help you more than Fund Texas Choice. Please contact them instead if you see your city listed below.
HOUSTON: Call or text Clinic Access Support Network at 281-947-2276. (ClinicAccess.org)
AUSTIN or SAN ANTONIO: Call The Bridge Collective at 512-524-9822. (TheBridgeCollective.org)
RIO GRANDE VALLEY: Call La Frontera Fund at 956-307-9330. (LaFronteraFund.org)
2. Fund Texas Choice Does not pay for abortion procedures. We are here to help folks who must travel long distances to abortion clinics, folks who don't have vehicles, or folks who need a hotel room to stay overnight near their clinic. Click here to see groups that pay for abortion procedures.
3. Fund Texas Choice can only help Texas residents at this this.
4. If you are a relative or friend filling out this application for someone else (including minors), we will need to speak with them directly to get consent before we will provide funding.
5. If you are under 14, or filling out this form for someone under 14, we are required by state law to report this application to CPS.