HOW TO APPLY for a performance time on one of our proposed 11 stages
Please read these directions before filling out the Performance Application. Do not fill out any forms with “same as last year.” Every blank must be filled in completely. Failure to do so may cause your Performance Application to be returned as incomplete, and your application may be considered late due to this delay.
- Please register before February 15th in order for your performance application to be considered for Festival of the Arts 2019.
- A member of your performing group must be a resident of one of the following counties (Kent, Allegan, Barry, Montcalm, Newago, Ottawa, Ionia, and/or Muskegon) to perform at Festival of the Arts.
- Attach a link to a YouTube, Vimeo or Spotify file of a recent performance for our jury to review your performance application.
- Festival of the Arts accepts both original material and non-original material for performance on our stages.
- If your performance is called short or canceled altogether due to weather issues, Festival of the Arts will try to reschedule where possible. We will maintain our program schedule at all times and require your set be finished at the slotted time to keep performance running.
- Stage hands, volunteers, and contract staff will be setting the stage with risers and appropriate sound based on your requests.
- Please note your style of performance by checking the appropriate box so our jury of professionals can review your work within the category of their expertise. For example – our classical juror does not jury country western.
- You will be notified by March 18 when your performance is scheduled.
- Please pay your performance application fee online in order to complete the process for review. Your application fee is for processing and is non-refundable.