1. All entries must have been published or broadcast between March 11, 2018 and March 1, 2019. Only one entry per category per publication, except for the NYC19 Design category and the onsite contests.
2. Each entry costs $15. Onsite registration is $20.
3. You have a couple of options for entering the Apple Awards. You may prepay for your entries while registering for the convention and submit them either online here or you can pay onsite at NYC19 (though there is an additional fee for onsite registration). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.
If you'd prefer to pay for and submit your entries onsite, there is no need to complete this form at this time, but you will save money if you do it now. You must be registered for NYC19 to enter the Apple Awards. All entries for the NYC19 Apple Awards are due by 3 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 7, 2019.
4. All entries must be complete and clear in order to be judged. Be sure to enter in the correct category and have functional links/PDFs. If your submission does not link directly to the piece of work that should be judged, it will be disqualified.
5. Winners will be honored at a special awards presentation on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at the NYC19 convention.
6. Any questions, email Apple Awards coordinators Don Krause and Brian Thompson or CMA headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.