1. All entries must have been published or broadcast between January 1, 2017 and March 1, 2018. Only one entry per category per publication, except for the NYC18 Design category and the onsite contests.
2. Each entry costs $15. There is an additional fee for onsite registration.
3. You have a couple of options for entering the Apple Awards. You may prepay for your entries while registering for the convention and submit them either online here or you can pay on-site at NYC18 (though there is an additional fee for onsite registration). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. If you'd prefer to pay for and submit your entries on-site, there is no need to complete this form at this time, but you will save money if you do it now. You will have the ability to pay and complete this form at NYC18. You must be registered for NYC18 to enter the Apple Awards. All entries for the NYC18 Apple Awards are due by 3 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 8, 2018.
4. All entries must be complete and clear in order to be judged. Be sure to enter in the correct category and have functional links/PDFs. If your submission does not link directly to the piece of work that should be judged, it will be disqualified.
5. Winners will be honored at a special awards presentation on Saturday, March 10, 2018 at the NYC18 convention.
6. Any questions, email Apple Awards coordinators Don Krause and Brian Thompson or CMA headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.