Please complete this test after viewing the Clerical Safety Video. A score of 70 or better is a pass. Results are automatically submitted to your @Work recruiter.
Name (First, Last)
Please check the correct answer.
1. Safety is typically not relevant to clerical work sites.
2. You are encouraged to report any hazardous working conditions or unsafe acts to your immediate supervisor and your @Work representative.
3. Only use proper lifting techniques when you feel necessary.
4. If you fail to comply with both @Work and the client’s safety rules, your employment may be terminated.
5. MSDS Sheets are also known as:
a. Material Sheet Data Service
b. Material Safety Data Sheets
c. Material Safety Document Sheets
6. Choose all of the common hazards that could result in an injury:
a. Overhead Hazards
b. Electrical Hazards
c. Lifting Hazards
d. Natural Hazards
e. Weather Hazards
f. All of the above
7. Chose the corrective actions that help prevent injuries:
a. sitting for long period of time without a break
c. Change body positions
d. Never adjust your work area
e. both b and c
8. A properly placed Computer Monitor needs to be:
a. Above eye level
b. At or below eye level
c. Wherever you want it
9. If you are injured on an assignment you should notify your supervisor and @Work:
a. Within 7 days
b. Only if hospitalized
c. Within 48 hours
d. Within 24 hours or as soon as possible; whichever is sooner
10. What should you do if you are asked to drive or handle negotiables on an assignment?
a. Do it no questions asked, the supervisor always knows best.
b. Always contact your Representative at @work and request authorization before performing any duties outside of your assignment.
c. Go ahead and do it that day and call @work after your shift is completed.