Please complete this test after viewing the Clerical Safety Video. A score of 60 or better is a pass. Results are automatically submitted to your @Work recruiter.
Name (First, Last)
La Palma or Santa Fe Springs
Please check the correct answer.
1. What is most important when selecting an office chair?
a. That it is a nice color
b. That it has effective lumbar (lower back) support
c. That it has soft cushions
d. That it spins
2. What kind of breaks should you take in between long breaks?
a. Repeated smoke breaks
b. Watch tv for a while
c. Microbreaks – 30 seconds to get up, stretch and focus on distant objects for a moment
3. When seated, what height should your monitor be in relation to your eyes?
a. Eye level should be at the top of the monitor, not the center
b. Above your eye level
c. In the middle
d. Any height
4. What position should your arms be in when seated at your workstation?
a. Reaching out, like handlebars
b. Vertical, not reaching out
d. Switch positions constantly
5. What is the proper keyboard height and mouse placement?
a. Keyboard at elbow height and Mouse close – Next to keyboard – No reaching
b. Keyboard at Shoulder height and Mouse a foot from keyboard
c. Keyboard at Waist height and mouse in front of keyboard
d. There is no such thing as proper height or proper mouse placement