Returning Student Form

General Information

This form is for students returning to BW after a 12 month absence. Please see Returning Student Policy.
Note: To update academic records, name changes require a copy of your Social Security card, Driver’s License, or legal document with current information.

Returning Program

What Term & Year of last attendance at Baldwin Wallace University:
What Term & Year would you like to register for?

Returning Graduate Business Student

Returning Graduate Education Student

Returning Undergraduate Student

Note: An individual may not add a major to a pre-existing degree. For a second baccalaureate, the individual must take at least 30 hours and complete all requirements for the major as they exist at the time the individual seeks the second baccalaureate.

Other Graduate and Post-Baccalaureate Programs

“Re-entry into these programs may require permission from the program director”

Student Signature

Student Signature: *
Powered byFormsite