Federal Direct GradPLUS Change Request Form

This form should only be used to submit any federal Direct GradPLUS loan change requests.

(Note: This form is not a PLUS application and can only be used to change PLUS loans that have already been approved through the Department of Education. )

When changing the amount of your federal Direct GradPLUS loan, please keep the following in mind:
Maximum Annual Loan Limit:

Cost of education less any other financial aid received by the student.

Parents are encouraged to budget their costs for the entire academic year when determining the amount of PLUS loan needed, since the loan is divided equally over the academic period.

There is a 4.264 percent loan origination fee.

BW Student Information
(Your BW Student ID# can be found on your financial aid award letter.)
LOAN CHANGE REQUEST (Choose only one option)
(REDUCTION amount shown above should reflect the TOTAL whole dollar amount that you wish to receive for the current academic year. Enter "0" - without quotes - if this does not apply.)
I wish to INCREASE the federal Direct GradPLUS loan ( Please follow the instructions below)
Since a federal Direct GradPLUS loan INCREASE must be approved by the Department of Education, please go to http://www.studentloans.gov and "sign in." After signing in, click on "Request a Direct PLUS Loan" and request the additional amount.
Note: If you do not wish to have a federal Direct PLUS loan, please type in "0."
By electronically signing below, I request the total loan amount indicated on this form.