This summit will allow past, present and future Key Club advisors to gain insight into their role, how best to support their students and run your club. Whether you just took over or you are a seasoned advisor, you can learn and interact with your peers.
Roundtables and breakouts are designed for all advisors to share knowledge and ideas. Advisors will learn about the following topics
- How to support club officers and members
- Recruitment and retention
- Dues payment
- Attending district events
- Date: Wednesday December 12, 2018
- Location: APA Hotel, Woodbridge, NJ
- Registration and Breakfast: 8am-9am
- Program: 9am-4pm
All advisors who complete this training will receive a certificate for 5.5 continuing education units.
Please register by Wednesday November 28, 2018 to guarantee your spot. Registration can be completed online and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 83 Harrop Place, Ewing, NJ 08618.