To help with student tuition and educational needs.
- Demonstrated or have expressed interest in the Hospitality or Club Industry
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Volunteered for a CMAA Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Must be an official Member of the TIM, UH Manoa Student Chapter evidenced by having paid annuals dues in advance for the August - July period of the academic year in which "conference" funds are requested.
- Participate in a minimum of two scheduled Parent/Student Chapter activities during the preceding academic year or be an incumbent Officer of the Student Chapter for the current academic year.
- Holds or held an Officer Position in the Student Chapter
- Must be present at CMAA Golf Tournament (Monday - October 21, 2019) to accept award
Chapter Approved Awards Guidelines:
- Payment will be in the form of a check, made payable to the college, but given directly to the student
- A copy of the receipt for each award will be provided to the committee for accounting and finance purposes
- Funding of these schoalrships/grants will come from the proceeds of the annual Chapter Scholarship Golf Tournament held in the fall of each year
- Actual payment may vary annually contingent upon Chapter available funds.
The deadline to submit applications and any supporting documents is September 27 at 5PM HST.
** Please be sure to create a Formsite account through the link above in order to save and return to your application. If you do not create an account, you must complete the application in one sitting or the site will not save your work.**