This scholarship is to be used for tuition, CMAA Membership dues, CMAA conference attendance and other needs to further your education in the Hospitality or Club Industry.
- Must be a full-time employee
- Manager is a Member of the Aloha Chapter
- Manager recommends consideration of application
Criteria for Use of Grant Money:
Scholarships will be paid directly to your program of choice. The scholarship must be used for any of the following areas:
- College Tuition
- Workshop Fees
- Correspondence, Online Courses or Online Workshops
- Books or Student fees
- Club Management, Food & Beverage Management, Golf & Maintenance Management, Accounting & Administrative Courses or for attending CMAA Sponsored Educational Conferences or Programs
Chapter Approved Awards Guidelines:
- Payment will be in the form of a check, made payable to the individual as a reimbursement or program of choice
- A copy of the receipt for each award will be provided to the committee for accounting and finance purposes
- Funding of these schoalrships/grants will come from the proceeds of the annual Chapter Scholarship Golf Tournament held in the fall of each year
- Actual payment may vary annually contingent upon Chapter available funds.
The deadline to submit applications and any supporting documents is September 27, 2019 at 5PM HST.
** Please be sure to create a Formsite account through the link above in order to save and return to your application. If you do not create an account, you must complete the application in one sitting or the site will not save your work.**