- includes a $50 late fee as of August 21, 2015
Important meeting information can be found on the NPSA website.
Meeting registrations are refundable until August 28, 2015. A $75 processing fee will be deducted from each refunded registration.
Registration Fees - include a $50 late fee as of August 21, 2015
Reservations for the NPSA 2015 Annual Meeting can now be made at the Loews Madison Hotel in Washington, DC. The NPSA rate is $225 per night, plus 14.5% tax.
- Reservations may be cancelled without penalty if received by 4 p.m. Eastern the day prior to arrival.
- Wireless, high-speed internet connection in guest room is complimentary.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. (notify hotel if arriving after 10 p.m. to ensure your room is held) Check-out time: 12 noon.
- Valet parking is $50 per day with in/out privileges. Hotel does not offer self-parking.
- Fitness Center access is complimentary to guests.
- The hotel reservation cut-off date is August 20, 2015. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis while the block lasts.
The Loews Madison Hotel
1177 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
Hotel Phone: 202/862-1600 Hotel Fax: 202/785-1255
Please continue to the next page to register for the NPSA Annual Meeting.
*The spouse registration includes social functions only (breakfasts, lunches, receptions). If your guest wishes to attend the General Session, Industry Forum and/or Shellers Forum, they must pay the full registration fee.