Important meeting information can be found on the NPSA website.
Meeting registrations are refundable until August 28, 2015. A $75 processing fee will be deducted from each refunded registration.
Reservations for the NPSA 2015 Annual Meeting can now be made at the Loews Madison Hotel in Washington, DC. The NPSA rate is $225 per night, plus 14.5% tax.
For hotel reservations, call 1-855-325-6397 and reference reservation code NPS910, or click here.
- Reservations may be cancelled without penalty if received by 4 p.m. Eastern the day prior to arrival.
- Wireless, high-speed internet connection in guest room is complimentary.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. (notify hotel if arriving after 10 p.m. to ensure your room is held) Check-out time: 12 noon.
- Valet parking is $50 per day with in/out privileges. Hotel does not offer self-parking.
- Fitness Center access and golf bag storage are complimentary to guests.
- The hotel reservation cut-off date is August 20, 2015. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis while the block lasts.
The Loews Madison Hotel
1177 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
Hotel Phone: 202/862-1600 Hotel Fax: 202/785-1255
Please continue onto the next page to register for the NPSA Annual Meeting.
*The spouse registration includes social functions only (breakfasts, lunches, receptions). If your guest wishes to attend the General Session, Industry Forum and/or Shellers Forum, they must pay the full registration fee.