- All products must have been purchased originally from XcelSource Corp.
- Customer accounts must be in good standing to receive RMA number.
- Original Invoice must be paid in full before obtaining RMA number.
- Xcel Source Return Authorization numbers are valid for only 15 days upon date of issue. Any returns received after 15 days will be refused.
- All products are properly packaged to prevent damage during transit. Xcel Source is not responsible for any lost or damaged products during transit.
- The outside of the shipping box must be clearly marked with RMA number or it will be refused.
- Return requests on defective products must be received within 30 days of invoice date.
- All defectives must NOT have "Damaged" or " RMA number" written directly on them. You may use a sticky note (post-it note®) to identify damages.
- Defective products must be returned in their original cartons and must include all original components; including manuals, key codes, serial numbers, items, cables, discs, software, manuals, map and/or guides. If all components are not present, product (s) will be returned to you and not credited.
- Any alteration or tampering with key codes, serial numbers will void any RMA.
- Xcel Source is not responsible for cracked or missing media unless notified within 10 days of receipt
- Non-replaceable product will be credited to your account at current selling price.
- Any Special ordered items are non-refundable and non-returnable.