3 Check appropriate box for federal classification; check only one of the following seven boxes: *
4 Exemptions (codes apply only to certain entities, not individuals; see instructions on page 3):
Note: For a single-member LLC that is disregarded. do not check LLC; check the appropraite box in the line above for the tax classification of the single-member owner.

Part I Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)

Enter your TIN in the appropriate box. The TIN provided must match the name given on line 1 to avoid backup withholding.  For individuals, this is generall your social security number (SSN). However, for a resident alien, sole proprietor, or disregarded entity, see the Part I instructions on page 3. For other entities, it is your employer identification number (EIN). If you do not have a number, see How to get a TIN on page 3.
Note. If the account is in more than one name, see the instructions for line 1 and the chart on page 4 for guidelines on whose number to enter.

Part II Certification

Under penalities of perjury, I certify that:
1. The number shown on this form is the correct taxpayer identification number (or I am waiting for a number to be issued to me), and
2. I am not subject to backup withholding because: (A) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (B) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (C) The IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding, and
3. I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (defined below); and
4. The FACTA code(s) entered on this form (if any) indicating that I am exempt gtom FACTA reporting is correct. Certification Instructions.  You must cross out item (2) above if you have been notified by the IRS that you are currently subject to backup withholding because of you failed to reporting interest or dividends on your tax return. For real estate transactions, item 2 does not apply. For mortgage interest paid, acqisition or abandonment of secured property, cancellation of debt, contributions to an individual retirement account (IRA), and generally, payments other than interest and dividends, you are not required to sign the certification, but you must provide your correct TIN. See tthe instructions on page 3.
Signature of U.S. person> *