Wakefield Public Schools
Employee Change of - Name/Address Form
What is Changing: *
School: *
**Please note that if you are changing your name, you will need to bring the payroll clerk a copy of your new Social Security Card, update your Tax forms (W4 & M4), and we'll need to re-verify your I9 form before your name will be changed in any systems. Thank you

Current Information:

Updated Information:

Secured by Formsite