CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THIS TRANSFER IS APPROVED:
1. Change of elementary school placement form must be completed and submitted to current
principal by June 15.
2. Change of school placement will continue as long as there continues to be room in the school.
Annual renewal of this change will be reviewed by Superintendent’s Office each year before a
final determination is made about placement.
3. If change of school placement is granted, parents are responsible for transportation to and from
the requested school.
4. Parents will receive notification of action from the Office of the Superintendent of Schools by
5. A sudden influx in the grade enrollment of the school for which attendance is desired may result
in withdrawal of approval prior to the end of the first full week of school.
6. School enrollment of each sibling in the family will be reviewed individually before a determination
is made about change of elementary school placement.
7. The signature of the principal is only to make them aware of the transfer request not to approve
8. Final approval of all transfer requests are made by the Superintendent.