Registration for our religious education's Summer Academy is officially open! Here are some tips and reminders that will help you successfully completing this registration form.
- Please know this application is for all young people who are entering Kindergarten through those who are entering the eight grade for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Please complete at least five "Passport Events" prior to submitting this application. Once you have completed all five events, you can take a photo or scan the passport as an attachment for this registration form.
- If you need a passport, you may pick one up from Christ the King parish center, or church, as well as St. Bernadette (the passports are found at the front door drop off location).
- There are plenty of Passport items for students to complete even before our "early bird" registration ends.
- Once you have submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation email (be sure to check your SPAM or "Cluster" folder). If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Deacon Dan Miller (Daniel.Miller@archbalt.org).
- Registration and tuition is due by May 4th, 2022
- Registrations received AFTER May 4th will be subject to a late fee.
- In order for us to properly prepare our classrooms with enough teachers and supplies, we cannot gaurantee placement after May 30th.
Registration BEFORE May 4th
- $100 for 1 child
- $200 for 2 children
- $275 for a family of three or more (in the same household).
Registration AFTER May 4th
- $150 for one child
- $300 for two children
- $400 for a family of three or more (in the same household).