This agreement is between The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Foundation, hereinafter, SCAI, and ORGANIZATION, hereinafter, YOUR ORGANIZATION.
Your Organization will take primary responsibility for promoting the program. SCAI will assist in these efforts by:
• Providing a posting and link to your organization’s website in the online calendar of events, weekly emails, and the co-providership section of the SCAI website;
• Providing a SCAI logo for use in all program marketing materials;
• Providing a listing of the program in the SCAI This Week eBrief calendar up until the time of the program;
• Distribution of program brochures for the meeting will occur at SCAI events as applicable;
• Acknowledgment and event posting on the official SCAI Facebook page.
• One email blast sent to SCAI membership on the behalf of your organization (Platinum Only)
YOUR ORGANIZATION'S RESPONSIBILITIES
SCAI LOGO: Your organization will recognize SCAI as a program co-provider or co-sponsor on all program and promotional materials, including websites. In all instances in which your organization’s logo appears on program material, the SCAI logo should appear.
SCAI CREDENTIALS: SCAI requires that your organization include the FSCAI or MSCAI designation in all faculty listings, as appropriate.
SCAI MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS: Your organization will assist SCAI with their membership recruitment efforts by making the SCAI membership application and other SCAI brochures available to participants during the program. SCAI will provide these materials.
DISCOUNTS: If registration fee discounts are available to members of Your organization, the discounts will be extended to members of SCAI as well.
FEES: Your organization will remit payment upon receipt of invoice.
FUNDRAISING: Your organization will take responsibility for all program fundraising.
REVENUE AND FINANCIAL RISK: Your organization assumes all financial risk and retains any excess income after all expenses are paid.
COMPLIANCE WITH ACCME and AMA: If offering CME, your organization will ensure compliance with all requirements of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Medical Association’s Physician Recognition Award (AMA PRATM) for awarding AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Your organization will process credit certificate requests.
CONTENT CONTROL: Your organization will take responsibility for ensuring the scientific quality and integrity of the program.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Your organization will take responsibility for all program development and management tasks.
ATTENDEE LISTING: Your organization will provide SCAI with one copy of the attendee list including full name, credentials and mailing address within 30 days of the end of the program.
PROGRAM EVALUATION: Your organization will provide SCAI with one copy of the program evaluation summary within 60 days of the end of the program.