Thank you for your program’s participation in Spark, Oregon’s Quality Rating and Improvement System. Please complete this Spark Program Update Report (SPUR) to ensure your information is up to date and to share more information about continued participation in Spark.
It is also used to request rating reinstatements when programs become eligible or to request updated certificates to show that a rating is still valid.
Completing this report is one of the components needed to stay in good standing with Spark. Being in good standing is required to be eligible for future Spark opportunities, such as additional funding.
The Spark Program Update Report will collect information on:
- Your program and children served in your program
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Commitment to maintain quality standards
The Spark Program Update Report also provides you an opportunity to:
- Reflect on quality improvement goals achieved
- Identify activities to achieve goals
- Share your intent to advance to a higher rating