Form Closed

This survey is no longer taking responses.

If are interested in applying to become an Emergency Child Care Facility you must complete the online application and submit it to your licensing specialist to notify and be approved by the Office of Child Care. Providers/programs offering emergency child care must also follow specific guidance released by the ELD, in partnership with Oregon Health Authority.

If you are interested in becoming an Emergency Child Care Worker (substitute or staff in another program) please fill this form. Substitute/Staff Interest Form

Please call 1-800-342-6712 if you have any questions.