Formal complaint form
If you have engaged in early resolution and raised your complaint informally but remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you can use this form to lodge a formal complaint.
The University expects you to make the complaint yourself but in exceptional situations you can ask a relative or supporter to make a complaint on your behalf. You must give your explicit written consent for someone to do so.

Personal information
Are you studying at a partner institution? *

Your complaint
Are you submitting a complaint on behalf of a group? *

Contact details
I give permission to be contacted by email (please be aware that we will need to contact you in order to pursue your case further) *