It is hereby agreed that while studying at the University of Plymouth or University of Plymouth International College (UPIC) I will abide by the terms of my Tier 4 or
other type of visa and the regulations of UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
• I will inform the UKVI of any change to my personal details and contact details, criminal convictions and changes to my dependant details
• I will only work according to the conditions associated with my visa
• I understand that I cannot be self-employed or engage in business activity, take a full time permanent position, be employed as a doctor in training (except on a recognised foundation programme), be employed as a professional sportsperson or sports coach, or be employed as an entertainer.
• I will pay my University of Plymouth/UPIC tuition fees in a timely manner
• I will keep my address, phone numbers and email address updated via the student portal regularly and within 10 days of my enrolment, and will check my student email account regularly
• I will abide by the current laws of the UK
• I will not remain in the UK after the expiry of my visa or if I cease studying at the University of Plymouth/UPIC, unless I am granted an alternative leave to remain by the UKVI, or I have another reason to remain in the UK which my visa allows
• I will register with the UK Police if it is a requirement of my visa
• I will keep the University of Plymouth/UPIC informed of any changes to my immigration status and will present new immigration documents or communications from the Home Office for scanning, as soon as possible after receipt
• I will tell the compliance team about any change to my study location via the Absence and Mobility form
• I understand that the Home Office has a time limit on how long I can study in the UK
• I understand that any false declaration made on this form or failure to comply with the conditions may result in my visa and enrolment being cancelled
• I understand that I, not my agent, must complete this form personally. I understand that if my agent does complete this form my CAS may be withdrawn and further action may be taken by the University of Plymouth with regards to my agent