Thank you for your interest in submitting for the Americas Spring Summit!
The submission deadline has passed. Please complete this form for consideration.
FS Member, FS Non-Member and FS-ISAC Staff Submissions
Who Can Submit?
- FS-ISAC member institutions
- FS-ISAC staff
- Members of law enforcement
- Other non-profit or trade organizations
NOTE: Vendors and affiliates may not submit under this category. Please see below for sponsorship information.
- Standalone (one or two presenters)
- Panel (one moderator and three panelists)
- Workshop (Deeper-dive or hands-on session that requires a limited number of attendees and/or more than 45 minutes)
- Information Sharing Exchanges - ISX (A Ted-style discussion for the concise presentation of ideas and strategies in a 15-minute window)
- ALL submissions are evaluated by FS-ISAC’s Americas Content Committee, which comprises FS-ISAC members and FS-ISAC’s Content/Security Information Services Team.
- FS-ISAC does not pay for or reimburse any travel expenses for speakers/panelists nor does it pay speaker fees.
Affiliate and Vendor - Sponsor Submissions
Sponsor Submission First Steps
- Review the Sponsor Prospectus (PDF), which outlines investment and deliverables.
- Choose a speaking sponsorship package and submit at that level. (NOTE: You may submit more than one proposal at the same or different levels; only one proposal, and therefore sponsorship level, will be accepted.)
- By submitting a presentation proposal, you are confirming sponsorship investment, executing and agreeing to our Terms and Conditions [PDF].
- Notification of Acceptance is 27 February 2020*
* If approved, payment routing will be provided – CC/ACH are preferred. Terms and Conditions [PDF].