2023 Call for Presentations
FS-ISAC invites subject experts from the vendor community to present a sponsored webinar as part of the 2023 Expert Webinar Series (EWS). This is an opportunity to position your firm as a solutions leader in the financial services sector and delivers consistent, quality lead gen. On average, 96% of members that attended at least one EWS rate the program and content as valuable. Average registration for the series was 1092 members in 2022. No product bias or sales.
Your submission indicates you understand and agree to the following if accepted:
- Payment: Full payment of $30,000 is due upon receipt of invoice. No refunds will be issued for a cancelled webinar due to non-payment.
- Audience: The average attendance in the series in 2022 is 1092; titles and functional roles of attendees vary based on the webinar topic.
- Visibility: Company name is included in marketing, before, during, and after the webinar.
- On-Demand: Webinars are recorded and available for members to view online for 12 months, if speaker agrees.
- Opt-In: Average opt-in rate for 2022 was 34%. First and Last Name, Title, Company, Email, Country, City, State, Postal Code is provided to sponsor after the presention.
- Hot Leads: Members may request immediate contact from sponsor; contact information is provided to sponsor.
- Scheduling: Every attempt is made to accomodate sponsor date preference, however you agree to present on the date determined by FS-ISAC if accepted.
- Speaker must know the subject matter well and be a skilled virutal presenter.
- Sponsor must identify and coordinate the presentation if a co-host is part of the webinar.
- Presentation deck must be approved by FS-ISAC at least one week in advance of the webinar.
- Incomplete, off-topic, poorly written or underdeveloped submissions will not be considered.
- No sales speak, product information or bias allowed.
2023 Topic Starters:
- 5G impacts on financial sector & cybersecurity
- Attacker/Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) TTPs
- Business resilience and recovery
- Cloud - security, deployment, data, etc.
- Cryptocurrency adoption & investigations
- Disruptive Attacks (DDoS, ransomware, malware, etc.)
- Fraud, BEC, cyber fraud
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Identity protection, compromise, remediation
- Organization, structure & tactics for intelligence teams
- Supply chain risk
- Technology audit programs
- Other hot topics or issues
Send questions about content to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send questions about sponsoring to email@example.com