Scholarship recipients will receive a financial award (to be paid to directly to their universities or training programs) for educational expenses and free access to attend the 2020 FS-ISAC Americas Fall Virtual Summit, which takes place Oct. 14-15.
- Must be female
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be available to attend the 2020 FS-ISAC Americas Fall Virtual Summit
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary educational program related to technology and/or cybersecurity
- Must be interested in pursuing a career within the financial-services industry that focuses on cybersecurity
- Must be authorized to work within the U.S.
- Must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect any confidential information shared at the 2020 FS-ISAC Americas Fall Virtual Summit 2020
By accepting the scholarship, students agree to:
- Providing permission for FS-ISAC to contact their universities or training programs to confirm enrollment and good standing. All applicants must include the name of the university or post-secondary program where they are enrolled. They also must provide contact information for their scholarship accounts-receivable departments, as well as their universities' or programs' accreditation numbers. Failure to provide this information on the application will result in automatic rejection.
- Being asked by FS-ISAC to represent the BCD Scholarship program in the future.
- Presenting a post-Virtual Summit overview of what was learned at the Virtual Summit and from their experience with their FS-ISAC Mentors, which will be assigned.
Application: Please fill in all fields. The completed application must be submitted by 5:00 PM EDT on Aug. 28, 2020. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Plagiarized responses will result in immediate disqualification. *NOTE: If you are a previous BCD Scholarship recipient, you cannot reapply for the scholarship.