According to the EQAR Complaints Policy, individuals or organisations that have substantiated doubts whether a registered agency does comply substantially with the ESG may address these to EQAR. This can be done using the form below. While we encourage you to identify yourself, complaints may also be submitted anonymously.
If the complaint is credible and substantiated it will be considered by the EQAR Register Committee. Please read the following notes carefully:
- A complaint will only be considered if it relates to a registered agency’s substantial compliance with the ESG, or the integrity of the external review process on the basis of which EQAR admitted an agency to the Register.
- Complaints will only be considered if they are credible and substantiated. Therefore, please explain your concerns precisely and add documents (as attachments) as evidence to support your complaint.
- EQAR does not have a mandate to review individual processes or decisions of registered agencies concerning a particular higher education institution or programme.
- EQAR does not have a mandate to construe national legislation, European Union law, or any other applicable rules. Concerns as regards compliance with such rules should be addressed to the competent courts or authorities.
- In case of concerns about the professional conduct of EQAR and its representatives please refer to the Code of Conduct. If you are an applicant and have a concern regarding the decision on your application please refer to the Appeals Procedure.