1. When you enter your information. Please double check to make sure ALL the information entered is correct before pressing submit.
2. Everyone is REQUIRED to keep MONTHLY credit monitoring for us to see all 3 of your credit reports every 30 days, in order to update you with any changes, such as deletions/updates that have occurred. It is impossible for us to do our job without you having credit monitoring. So, If you can not afford to pay $31.99 monthly for credit monitoring, please do not sign up for our services. If you downgrade your credit monitoring during our program, we will cancel your account with us. The account that you sign up with is the one that you need to keep until you cancel services. The cheaper plans do not give us all of the information that we need. Again, if you cannot afford to pay $31.99 a month for credit monitoring, simply do not sign up.
3. Do not enroll if you have an active bankruptcy as we will not be able to help. Dismissed/Discharged bankruptcies are OK.
4. Do not enroll if you are not able to complete your on-boarding within 48 hours. It takes no more than 20 minutes to complete on boarding. If it’s going to take you longer than 48 hours, please do not sign up for our services.
5. Do not sign up if you are currently behind on paying your bills. We do not want our services to be another bill added on as a burden for you. Old accounts are fine. But if you are behind on your current accounts, please do not sign up.