- Requests for material not owned by the Sidney Silverman Library may be made by:
- Students who are currently enrolled in courses which bear institutional and/or degree credits.
- Faculty and staff.
- Lending and Renewal periods vary depending on the lending Library.
- ILL requests are limited to 10 requests per 15-week semester (spring, summer, fall).
- A limit of 3 interlibrary loan items may be checked out at any given time.
- We do not accept requests for textbooks, study guides, test prep books.
NOTICE WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
The copyright law of the United States (title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specific conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.