Please review each section to determine what Scholarships & Bursaries are available.
Fall Semester: Last Business Day in June
Winter Semester: Last Business Day in October
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Scholarship & Bursary Application Form
- Admission Application
- Interim or Final Transcript (included in Admission Application)
- Letter regarding ministerial status, if applying for Family Ministry Support Bursary
- $300 Enrolment Deposit*
- Only full-time students are eligible for scholarships & bursaries. Full-time students taking a minimum of 12 credits** using any combination of the following:
- On campus courses***
- Independent/directed studies
- IBOLT courses
- You may be eligible to receive up to a maximum of $3500 in scholarships & bursaries.
- All scholarships and bursaries are awarded to your student account and will be divided equally between the fall and winter semester.
- Final Transcripts must be provided to the Office of the Registrar by August 15th for the Fall and December 15th for the Winter. Students who do not submit their Transcript by August 15th may lose ½ their Entering Scholarship.
- The Enrolment Deposit must be paid by June 1st (or Nov 1st for the Winter intake). This is non-refundable after August 1st (December 1st for the Winter intake).
* If applicant attended Preview Days, the $300 Enrolment Deposit is waived.
** All credits must be registered within a 2-week time frame.
*** TESOL studies are not eligible as they are already discounted.
Please direct any questions regarding scholarships and bursaries to email@example.com