Application

What is the Leadership Safari 60/40 Scholarship?
The Leadership Safari 60/40 Scholarship is a fund set up through donations from CMU Alumni, current students, faculty members, staff, and other important supporters of the Leadership Safari program. Aimed at those students who have an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of $5,001 to $10,000 annually, this scholarship will cover 60% of the costs associated with attending the CMU Leadership Safari program ($75) if awarded.  

Application Details
Students that qualify for the Leadership Safari 60/40 Scholarship are students with an EFC between $5,001 and $10,000 as reported from filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. We'll cover 60% of the Leadership Safari registration fee ($125) and you'll cover the remaining 40%.

Application Specifics

0/250 words

 

Important Application Information

Tips:
•  Take your time to thoughtfully and thoroughly answer the question. 
•  Pay attention to your spelling and grammar. It matters.
•  Be creative, speak from the heart!
 
Deadline:
Applications will be considered through July 3, 2015. Notification of awards will be sent via email (cmich.edu account) no later than July 17, 2015.
 
Questions?
Please feel free to email us at safari@cmich.edu, give us a call at (989) 774-1548, or shoot us a message on Facebook.

Good luck and FIRE UP CHIPS!

* Indicates Response Required